Notices on the Submission of Theses/Dissertations and the Graduation Procedure
Graduates applying to leave school must complete library procedures described below:
Please login into the online「Graduation Procedures Systems」with your NTU E-MAIL account ID & password to apply for a review of your library account. If you have returned all the library materials you borrowed and have paid the overdue fines, the library will approve your application, and there will be no need to personally come to the library.
1. Please refer to「Thesis/Dissertation Format Guide」for the writing format.
2. Please refer to「Guide for Submitting Electronic Theses and dissertations」to convert your files to PDF and add the watermark ,DOI and set PDF protection. These steps are obligatory for your e-thesis/dissertation. Please follow this guide for instructions.
3. Please login to the electronic thesis/ dissertations service system (ETDS). Please fill out the basic information of your thesis, upload your PDF file, and sign the Copyright License Agreement.
4. After uploading your thesis, the library will take two working days to complete the review, and if everything is correct, the system will automatically send an e-mail notification to you. If your thesis/dissertation does not pass the review, the system will send an e-mail notification. Please correct the errors as soon as possible or re-upload the PDF file to ETDS. If you have any question you can refer to the ETDS website for further information.
5. The Copyright License Agreement will be sent to your NTU e-mail account. Print out the Agreement, sign it, and submit it with your print thesis to the library to begin the graduation Procedures.
6. Please log into the online「Graduation Procedures System」with your NTU E-MAIL account ID & password to apply for leaving school. You must return all the library materials you borrowed and pay the overdue fines.
7. Submitting print theses/ dissertations and the Copyright License Agreement form.
How many copies of theses/dissertations graduate students need to submit:
(1) Graduate students of the departments on the Main campus need to submit 2 copies of printed theses/dissertations.
(2) Graduate students of the Departments of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Atmospheric Science, Oceanography and Law school and College of Social Sciences need to submit 3 copies of printed theses/dissertations.
(3)Graduate students of the College of Medicine and the College of Public Health need to submit 2 copies of printed these/dissertations to the Medical Library.
Download「Application Form for Thesis/Dissertation Resubmission」
◎Application for Delaying Public Access to Thesis/Dissertation
Open hours & Location:
Dissertation Area opening date: 2018/07/09-08/20
Monday to Friday 08:20-17:00
Submitting Dissertation Area
|Medical Library||Monday to Friday 08:30–17:00||