Main Library Discussion Room Reservation system instructions
Main Library Discussion Room Reservation system : http://ci70.lib.ntu.edu.tw:8080/DiscussRoom/
EligibilityNTU fcaulty, staff and students. The number of borrowers must be more than three (including three) and limited to eight.
How to Make a Request
- Please login in Discussion Room Reservation system with your NTU email account.
- Select the discussion room number and time slot you want to reserve, click "available" to reserve a discussion room.
- Users should be present at the Main Library Circulation Service Desk with at least three NTU IDs within the first 15 minutes of their reservations.
Discussion Room 344: a projector with a HDMI cable that can connect it to a laptop or notebook computer. To borrow the remote control of the projector, please go to the 1F Circulation Desk.
Discussion Room 346: a touchscreen computer with a whiteboard software. To project the screen of a cell phone or tablet onto the touchscreen computer, users can borrow a Wi-Fi display dongle from the 1F Circulation Desk.
- Those who cannot arrive in time to use their reserved discussion rooms must cancel their reservations beforehand.
- If users do not appear after 15 minutes, their reservations will be cancelled, and Library may suspend the reservation rights for one month.
- If the group contains fewer than 3 persons, the Library may stop a group from using a discussion room.
- Do not engage in activities unrelated to academic discussions in the discussion rooms; do not smoke, eat, drink, shout, or engage in other inappropriate actions.
- Please keep the discussion room clean. Do not move furniture into discussion rooms without permission. Users will be responsible for damages done to discussion rooms and the equipment inside.
- Users must notify the librarians at the Circulation Desk immediately once they finish using the discussion rooms.
- Other kinds of regulation violation will be dealt with according to library policies and regulations.