【COVID-19 Prevention Announcement 2021】
In responding to the spread of the 2019 New-type Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), NTU Library Closed Stacks Retrieval Services are suspended temporarily for visitors. Thank you for your cooperation.
National Taiwan University Library Closed Stacks Retrieval Services
Both NTU and non-NTU patrons are eligible for this service
A. Materials from Main Library B1 Individual Collections, Main Library B1 Closed Stacks, the Research Library, and the the Hsu-Jou Campus Closed Stacks.
B. If there are copies of the materials you want in the open stacks, we suggest you use them first to save your time.
How to Request
A. Find the materials you want on the Library's online catalog, and submit your request online (compatible browsers: Chrome, Firefox, IE10 and up)
Same request process as books. Please note the following：
*Readers can request up to 10 bound volumes per title at a time. If a request exceeds that limit, we will only retrieve the first 10 volumes according to issue number.
B. Pick-up Notices
(1) Please pick up your requested materials before the due date listed in the pick-up notices. Once past the due date, the materials will be reshelved, and you will need to submit your request again online.
(2) If you do not receive a pick-up notice after five working days, please contact us.
(3) Main Library: email@example.com, 02-33662353; Koo Chen-Fu Memorial Library: firstname.lastname@example.org, 02-33668300-55600
(1)For materials from Main Library B1 Individual Collections, the Research Library, and Main Library B1 Closed Stacks, please pick them up at the Main Library 1F Circulation Desk.
(2)For materials from the Hsu-Jou Campus Closed Stacks, please pick them up at the Koo Chen-Fu Memorial Library 1F Service Desk.
A. Circulating materials:
(1) People with borrowing privileges can check out the materials they requested.
(2) People without borrowing privileges must use the materials they requested inside the Library, and return the materials to the pick-up locations before their service hours end.
B. Non-circulating materials such as reference works and periodicals: please return the materials to the pick-up locations before their service hours end.