Cambridge University Press (CUP) Open Access Publish Support
ServicesNTU library has made an agreement with Cambridge University Press. Authors in NTU can publish in open access journals of Cambridge University Press without paying Article Processing Charge (APC) starting from 2021.
Requirements1. The corresponding author is affiliated with National Taiwan University.
2. The article accepted date must be Jan. 1st 2021 - Dec. 31st 2021.
3. If you have already published a Non-OA article between Jan. 1st 2021 - Dec. 31st 2021, you could change your article to OA.
4. The author has to finish transaction process through Rightslink® before Dec. 31st 2021.
5. Available type: research article, case report, brief report, review article or rapid communications (More)
CUP OA journal lists
By College: College of Liberal Arts, College of Science, College of Bioresources and Agriculture, College of Engineering, College of Medicine, College of Management, College of Life Science, College of Social Sciences, College of Law, College of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Submission and Transaction Steps
Other OA Publishing Support1.BioMed Central / Chemistry Central / SpringerOpen
More● Open Access Support Agreement with CUP
● What is Open Access (1-minute video)
● How to publish your article open access? (1-minute video)
● How to judge the quality of OA? (1-minute video)
● How Open is OA – About Open Content Licensing (1-minute video)