Open Access (OA) Publishing Support
ServicesNTU library has agreements with academic publishers, such as Cambridge University Press, IEEE, Elsevier, etc. Authors in NTU can publish in open access (OA) journals in those publishers with free or discounted Article Processing Charge (APC).
Requirements1. The corresponding author is affiliated with National Taiwan University.
2. Use your NTU email address when submitting your work to the publishers.
3. After your manuscript has been accepted, choose the option for open access publishing.
OA Journals and Discounts1. BioMed Central/ SpringerOpen with a 15% discount
2. Cambridge University Press without APC
3. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press without APC
4. Elsevier with a 15% discount
5. Future Medicine without APC
6. IEEE Fully OA with a 20% discount
7. Microbiology Society without APC
8. PNAS OA with a discounted fee
9. Portland Press without APC
10. Rockefeller University Press without APC
11. SPIE OA with a 25% discount
More about OA
● How to publish your article open access? (1-minute video)
● How to judge the quality of OA? (1-minute video)
● How Open is OA – About Open Content Licensing (1-minute video)
● How to access online resources in one click (1-minute video)
● Finding OA content (1-minute video)
Contact USFind Your Subject Librarian