Theses/Dissertation Submission and Graduation Procedures
Students applying to graduate must complete the procedures described below :
Please log into the「Graduation Procedures Systems」with your NTU Mail ID and password to apply for a review of your library account. If you have returned all the library materials you borrowed and paid the overdue fines, the Library will approve your application, and there will be no need to come to the Library personally.
1. Please refer to the「Master Thesis/Doctoral Dissertation Format Guide」for guidelines on how to format your thesis/Dissertation.
2. Please refer to「Guide for Submitting Electronic Theses and dissertations」for instructions on how to
(a) convert your thesis/dissertation file into a PDF file
(b) add the required watermark and DOI to your thesis/dissertation file, and
(c) set up protection for your PDF file. These steps are obligatory for your e-thesis/dissertation
3. Please log into the NTU Theses and Dissertations Submission, fill out the basic information of your thesis/dissertation, upload your PDF file, and select the options for your Copyright License Agreement.
4. After a thesis/dissertation is submitted for review, the library will review it within 2 working days, and inform the author of the result by email. If your thesis/dissertation does not pass the review, please modify the data and/or the PDF file according to the reasons of returning, and resubmit for another review. If you have any questions, please refer to the NTU Theses and Dissertations Submission website for further information.
5. Once your thesis/dissertation passes the review, 3 E-thesis authorizations forms will be emailed to you, to be confirmed and signed.
6. Please log into the「Graduation Procedures System」with your NTU Mail ID and password to apply for graduation. It is necessary that you return all library materials and pay any overdue fees.
7. Submit your thesis/ dissertation prints and 3 signed E-thesis authorization forms to the library.
※ The deadline for submitting thesis/dissertation prints of this semester (2nd semester of Academic Year 2022-2023) is August 14th, 2023.
※ It is highly recommended to upload your e-thesis for format review before August 8th, 2023.
Where should I submit my prints, and how many copies are required?
(1) For Department of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Oceanography; College of Law and College of Social Sciences: 3 copies to the Main Library.
(2)For the other Departments and Colleges (not abovementiond) on the Main Campus: 2 copies to the Main Library.
(3)For College of Medicine and College of Public Health: 2 copies to the Medical Library.
Download「Application Form for Thesis/Dissertation Resubmission」
◎Application for Delaying Public Access to Thesis/Dissertation
Download 「NTU Application Form for Delaying Public Access to Thesis/Dissertation」
◎Altering Copyright License Authorization
Download 「NTU Application Form for Altering Copyright License Authorization for Thesis/Dissertation」
Open hours & Location:
|Main Library||Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00||
1F Circulation desk
|Medical Library||Monday to Friday 08:00-17:00||Circulation Desk
02-23123456 # 288158