Missing Book Search Service
Both NTU and non-NTU patrons are eligible for this service.
- Available for all books on the 1st to 4th floor in the Main Library.
- If there is an urgent need for any particular book, patrons are encouraged to prioritize alternative copies or to make a reservation. Alternatively, patrons may locate copies by using national union catalogs such as MetaCat+ and NBINet. (For more information, please refer to Nationwide Document Delivery Service (NDDS))
- For successful reservation,
the library will contact the patron within a month of application by email. Once notified, the patron will have to collect the book at the Main Library 1F Circulation Desk. Patrons should collect the book before the due date listed on the email, or the book will be returned to the shelves and no longer be reserved.
- For unsuccessful reservation,
the patron will be notified by email within 6 working days of the initial application.
- For any question, please contact the Main Library 1F Circulation Desk: (02) 33662353.
How to Make a Request
Please contact the service desk first if the book’s status is “available” on the library’s online catalog but is not on the shelf. To make a book search request, please use the public computers in the Main Library. Click the button below to make a request: