- Alumni with degrees or certificates from NTU may contact Alumni Center to apply for an Alumni Identification Card.
- For application, please provide your personal ID (or Alien Resident Certificate), one recent photos and NT$300 processing fee.
- To enter the library, please scan the barcode on the Alumni Identification Card during open hours. Study room is not open for alumni during exam weeks.
- Alumni Center :
* Website : https://www.alumni.ntu.edu.tw/card
* E-Mail : email@example.com
- Alumni who wish to borrow books may pay library NT$3000 refundable fee and NT$1000 annual fee to obtain borrowing privileges.
- Alumni may borrow up to 10 books at a time for 30 days, and the books may be renewed and the new loan period is calculated starting from the renewal date (the maximum loan period is 120 days).