Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains how we protect and use information that we gather through the NTU Library website.
- Your personal information will not be gathered when you only read or download information from the NTU Library website.
- The personal information you provide through the website is protected under the Republic of China “Personal Information Protection Act” and other relevant laws. Your personal information cannot and will not be used beyond each of the service’s scope.
- While you visit the NTU Library website, the server may automatically produce a text file which may log your IP address, duration of visit, browser version used, and record of your browsing behavior. Information about pages viewed and time spent on-site is used to improve the quality of the NTU Library Website. Your personal information will not be used for such analysis.
- NTU Library reserves the right to change and update this statement from time to time on the NTU Library website.
To ensure a secure and safe environment, we provide the following security measure to help keep the website operational:
- Establishing firewall and IDP (Intrusion Detection Prevention) system to ensure the security of the website and prevent unauthorized access, modification, and disclosure of confidential information.
- We monitor network activities through network traffic management system to ensure the website stays operational at all times.
- Establishing network incident response plan to respond to network security threats in a timely matter.
- The data of the website is backed up on a regular basis to ensure the website stays operational at all times.
National Taiwan University Library reserves all rights to the site content including text, audio, video, images, and the layout. Reproduction or redistribution of the site content is strictly prohibited without the prior permission NTU Library.
Information Technology Services
E-mail ： email@example.com