- Alumni with degrees or certificates from NTU may contact Alumni Liaison Office to apply for an Alumni Identification Card.
- For application, please provide your personal ID (or driver's license), one recent photos and NT$300 processing fee.
- To enter the library, please scan the barcode on the Alumni Identification Card during open hours. Study room is not open for alumni during exam weeks.
- Alumni Liaison office:
* Website: http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~ntualumni/
* E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alumni who wish to borrow books may pay library NT$3000 refundable fee and NT$800 first year annual fee (NT$1000 for the second year and after) to obtain borrowing privileges.
- Alumni may borrow up to 10 books at a time for 30 days, and the books may be renewed for 3 times online at maximum.