Course Reserves Service
Course Reserves are course-related materials made available through National Taiwan University Library. Please refer to details as below.
How to Request Course Reserves?
- Please fill out the course reserves list (Template: Books / AV materials，Format: .xls) and upload it to the Course Reserves System within NTU campus IP range. (Off-campus connection please login to NTU VPN in advance.)
- Instructors who provide personal books for course reserves must notify if they would like to donate the books to the library and hand the books to the Subject Librarians. Please provide handouts in bound format.
- Please make the course reserves application as early as possible to ensure the librarians can process the requests in time.
How to Use Course Reserves?
- For Main Campus:
- In-library use only.
- Please refer to Main Library 1F Course Reserves Area for course reserved books and Main Library 4F Multi-Media Center for course reserved A-V materials. If the A-V materials are in VOD version, please sign in with your NTU Email account through Mutimedia@Online system to view them.
- For the classes of Social Sciences and Law Colleges, please refer to the Library of Social Sciences college( Koo Chen-Fu Memorial Library )or Law College Library for course reserve books.
- For Downtown Campus:
- In-library use only
- For the classes of Medical and Public Health Colleges, please refer to NTU Medical Library for course reserves.
Please contact to the Subject Librarians for details.