Notices on the Submission of Theses/Dissertations and the Graduation Procedure
Graduates applying to leave school must complete library procedures described below:
Please login into the online「Graduation Procedures Systems」with your NTU E-MAIL account ID & password to apply for a review of your library account. If you have returned all the library materials you borrowed and have paid the overdue fines, the library will approve your application, and there will be no need to personally come to the library.
Guide for Submitting Electronic Theses and dissertations
◎ Please log into the electronic thesis/ dissertations service system (ETDS). Please fill out the basic information of your thesis, upload your PDF file, and sign the Copyright License Agreement. Then submit the print copies of your thesis/ dissertation and the Agreement form to the library.
1. Please upload your thesis/ dissertations. (PDF file)
2. After uploading your thesis, the library will take two working days to complete the review, and if everything is correct, the system will automatically send an e-mail notification to you.
3. The Copyright License Agreement will be sent to your NTU e-mail account. Print out the Agreement, sign it, and submit it with your print thesis to the library to begin the graduation Procedures.
4. If your thesis/dissertation does not pass the review, the system will send an e-mail notification. Please correct the errors as soon as possible or re-upload the PDF file to ETDS. If you have any question you can refer to the ETDS website for further information.
◎Please log into the online「Graduation Procedures System」with your NTU E-MAIL account ID & password to apply for leaving school. You must return all the library materials you borrowed and pay the overdue fines.
◎Submitting print theses/ dissertations and the Copyright License Agreement form
You don’t need to add watermark to your print thesis/ dissertation (watermark may affect to printed effect), nor including any authorization form, but there must be a committee member signature page (photocopies will suffice).
The list below details how many copies of theses/dissertations graduate students need to submit: (Starting from the 2013 academic year, graduate students can choose either hard cover or paper cover as the binding method of their theses/dissertations, according to the resolutions of the 370th Working Conference of the National Taiwan University Library on August 27, 2013.)
1. Graduate students of the departments on the Main campus need to submit 2 copies of printed theses/dissertations.
2. Graduate students of the Departments of Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Atmospheric Science, Oceanography and Law school and College of Social Sciences need to submit 3 copies of printed theses/dissertations.
3. Graduate students of the College of Medicine and the College of Public Health need to submit 2 copies of printed master’s theses or 3 copies of printed doctoral dissertations to the Medical Library.
Download「Application Form for Thesis/Dissertation Resubmission」
◎Application for Delaying Public Access to Thesis/Dissertation
Open hours & Location:
|Monday to Friday 08:20-17:00||
|Medical Library||Monday to Friday 08:30–17:00||