Service hours: 8:20 - 17:00, Monday to Friday
Service counter: Circulation Services Counter
Faculty/ Staff/ Students
- Full-time faculty, staff and students with a valid National Taiwan University ID card can borrow books from each library of the university without applying for an additional borrower's card.
- Part-time faculty should provide a University ID issued by NTU personnel office and personal ID to apply for a library borrower card.
- Retired faculty and staff should provide a retirement certificate to apply for a library borrower card.
- Please contact the Library Circulation Office at 33662353 for any question regarding your borrowing privileges. For new faculty or staff, please bring your NTU ID Card to the Circulation Services Counter to create your patron records.
Post-doctoral researchers & Research Assistants
- Post-doctoral researchers and research assistants working on the University’s special projects should provide a University ID issued by NTU Office of Research and Development and employment certificates to apply for a library borrower card.
- For extension of employment, please provide the new employment certificate and NTU ID card for extension of library borrowing privileges.
- For post-doctoral researchers and research assistants of medical school, public health school or NTU Hospital, please go to the Medical Library for application.
- Visiting scholars invited and hosted by NTU departments/institutions may apply for library card with the official documentation endorsed by the host department/institution.
- For visiting scholars of medical school, public health school or NTU Hospital, please go to the Medical Library for application.
Graduate students before registration
- Graduate student may apply for library borrower’s card during the summer break before registration.
- Please fill out the application form with the approval and endorsement of the affiliated department and bring the form with your personal ID, one recent photo and processing fee of NT$ 200 to the Library Circulation Services Counter for application.
- Application time: July 1st to August 15th of each year
- This borrower’s card will be expired on September 15 in the same year.
- Graduate students of medical school or public health school; please go to the Medical Library for application.
- Alumni with degrees or certificates from NTU may apply for an Alumni Identification Card that grants 5-year effective reading privileges in library. With Alumni Identification Card, alumni can access to the library during the open hours. However, B1 Study Room is not open for Alumni during the university exam weeks. Please note that NTU Alumni Identification Cards are issued and authorized by NTU Alumni Liaison Office.
- With a NT$1000 annual fee and NT$3000 refundable deposit fee, Alumni can obtain one-year effective borrowing privileges.
- Library Catalog
- My Library
- Library Catalog (TULIPS)
- Library Catalog ( ezTULIPS)
- Union Catalog
- Course Reserves
- Subject References
- New Books (Chinese)
- New-book Blog (Chinese)
- Multimedia Resources
- Books Recommendation System
- Special Collections
- Readers Services
- Services for Faculty
- Reference Services
- Interlibrary Loan Service
- Dissertation/Graduation Notices
- Library Tours and Classes
- E-Learning Center
- Multimedia center
- NTULIB netLab
- Application Forms
- Subscribe for e-paper
- Services for Alumni
- Online Tours
- Location & Transportation
- Branches & Others