The Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) provides readers with an easier way to access library storage. To provide ASRS services, NTU Library has opened the “ASRS Service Center” on the first floor of Multi-Purpose Classroom Building.
ASRS Service Center (1st floor of Multi-Purpose Classroom Building)
|Mon - Fri|
|Opening hours||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|The available hours for requesting items||9:00 am – 4:30 pm|
*Closed on Sat, Sun, maintenance days, national and school holidays.
* Items can only be requested when the ASRS facilities are turned on.
*Closed for maintenance：2019 1/23、2/20、3/20、4/24、5/22、6/19、7/24、8/21、9/25、10/23、11/20、12/25
Requests for items to be retrieved from the ASRS can be submitted in person to the service counter at the ASRS Service Center, or by using the NTU Library's online catalogue.
Visitors can submit a request for items in person to the service counter only.
- Students/ Faculty/ Staff of NTU
- Members of NTU are suggested to submit the requests for items through the Library's online catalogue in advance. Once the requested item is available for pick-up, library will send a notification to both the requester's circulation record and email simultaneously. All requested item will be held for 2 days. If the requester does not pick up the requested item in 2 days (by the closing time of the service center on the second day), he or she will forfeit the right to claim the requested item. The item will be moved to next requester in line.
- The number of request per reader is limited to 30 items. In other words, if a reader requests items from various library collection at the same time, the limitation of request is 30 items in total. Items with “library use only” labels can only be used in the ASRS Service Center.
- If requester does not receive any notification through email on that day, please contact us. TEL: 02-33669836
- Any visitor who would like to request items from ASRS storage, please submit a request at the service counter. Visitors can only use requested items inside the center.
- Visitors can only request for items with the status of “item in place”.
3 Steps to Request Item
- Step 1
- Items held in “ASRS Service Center” can be found in the Library's online catalogue.
- If the item's status is “Item in place” and its location is “ASRS Service Center”, you may place an online request during the available hours for requests.
- Before you request item, you need to login in with their NTU email account.
- Step 2.
- After logging in, click “Request”.
- Next, please make sure the pick-up location is ASRS service center, and then click “Send Request”.
- Step 3.
- After successfully requesting item, you will receive an email notification through your NTU email account.
- After receiving notification, please pick up your requested item at ASRS service center.
Scanner, photocopy machine are available in ASRS Service Center.
If you have any suggestion or comment about our services, you are welcome to contact us.
NTU Library ASRS Service Center
No.1 Sec.4, Roosevelt Rd., Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.