The intercampus loan service is a Free service that provides access to those NTU library’s own materials not located at the requestor's primary campus library, whether this is the General Library (including the department libraries in Main Campus), the Medical Library, or the Law and Social Sciences Library (including the Law & Political Science Research Library and Economics Library).
Eligibility: Current NTU faculty, staff, and students are eligible for the intercampus loan service. (Excluding the patrons of limit borrowing privileges)
Scope of the intercampus loan service:
- Books showing as “AVAILABLE” in NTU library catalog (Tulips).
- Books will NOT be delivered among libraries (General library to department libraries or department libraries to General library) within the main campus.
- Collections in the Multimedia Center and Course Reserve items in the Medical library are NOT open to intercampus loan service.
You may request books by clicking on the appropriate links below.
- Create an intercampus loan ID account for new users.
- Receive E-mail notification when the library staff verifies your ID account.
- Request intercampus loan online.
- The average time for processing and delivering books is 3-4 working days.
- You will be notified by E-mail when the books are available for you to pick-up. Please pick-up the request books at the circulation desk in your primary campus library within 3 days with NTU ID card personally, or the request books will be returned /transported to the location library.
- Besides self-pickup the request book, the full-time faculty has another choice. Through the delivery service, full-time faculty can pick-up the request books at his/her department office. Because the delivery service is a fee-based service (NT$10 for each book), the full-time faculty has to deposit at least NT$100 in his/her ID account in advance. And the delivery fee will be deducted from his/her ID account.
- The loan period of intercampus loan request books are subject to your NTU library borrowing privileges.
- There is a limit of 10 items per month per requestor, excluding the full-time faculty.
- Your intercampus loan privileges will be suspended for six months if you don’t pick-up the request books up to 2 times.
- According to library policies, NTU library staff has the authority to cancel the intercampus loan requests.
1F circulation desk
Law and Social Sciences Library
Mon - Fri 8:20-16:30
1F circulation desk
Circulation Department TEL:02-33662353 / Email: email@example.com
- Library Catalog
- My Library
- Library Catalog (TULIPS)
- Library Catalog ( ezTULIPS)
- Union Catalog
- Course Reserves
- Subject References
- New Books (Chinese)
- New-book Blog (Chinese)
- Multimedia Resources
- Books Recommendation System
- Special Collections
- Readers Services
- Services for Faculty
- Reference Services
- Interlibrary Loan Service
- Dissertation/Graduation Notices
- Library Tours and Classes
- E-Learning Center
- Multimedia center
- NTULIB netLab
- Application Forms
- Subscribe for e-paper
- Services for Alumni
- Online Tours
- Location & Transportation
- Branches & Others